The system has two beam delivery options. On a regular basis the device goes with an articulated arm, that will handle all of your needs and is in full line with the specifications. Additionally, as an option, the system can be upgraded with an optical fiber beam delivery to support a low energy Q-switch mode with short and long pulses. Optical fiber deliver may come in handy for a number of treatments where the articulated arm is not comfortable to use. The optical fiber can be ordered as an option.
Magic Super (Full) features unique working modes:
- Long-pulsed mode 1ms to 60ms and up to 110J per pulse
- Short-pulsed mode 0.3ms to 1ms and up to 5J per pulse
- FT mode - generation of pulses from 10ms to 60ms long by formation of 1ms bursts with short pulse-to-pulse time. Pulse-to-pulse time is less than thermal relaxation phase, which ensures accumulated energies up to 30J.
- FM mode - generation of three pulses as a single sequence, where energy and length can be set for each of the three pulses separately. This ensures accumulated energies up to 50J.
- Q-switch mode - a conventional Q-switch laser, including PTP mode up to 3J.
- Long-pulsed mode 1ms to 60ms up to 70J per pulse
Q-switch mode - a conventional Q-switch laser, including PTP mode up to 0.7J.